City National Bank
City National Bank
- Banks/Mortgages/Credit Unions
Headquartered in Charleston, W.V., City National Bank has 68 locations throughout West Virginia and in Kentucky and Ohio. Founded in 1957, City Holding today employs approximately 800 professionals.
The bank is among the strongest and most financially sound in the nation. One of the most profitable publicly traded banks in the U.S., City Holding Company was named to American Banker Association's Top Performer two years running.
As City National Bank grows, it is maintaining its identity as a strong, full-service community bank. We offer a range of checking and savings products for both consumer and business customers. Other popular products include competitive mortgages, home equity lines of credit, and consumer and business loans. The Trust and Wealth Management division and CityInsurance round out the financial offerings available for individuals, families and businesses.
City National is best known for its Best Free Checking account. We were the first bank in our region to offer totally free checking. Today, as other banks are discontinuing free checking, it remains our most popular checking option.
City National Bank is proud to have 4 locations serving the Putnam County market: Hurricane, Teays Valley, Winfield and Eleanor. We have the expertise, convenience and products to serve all of your banking needs.
Whom to Contact
- Vicki BerryMortgage SpecialistPhone: (304) 757-4915
- Connie CastoEleanor Branch ManagerPhone: (304) 586-2100
- Angie DawsonPhone: (304) 562-0311
- Troy DunnBusiness Development OfficerPhone: (304) 562-0317
- Chelsea HuffmanPhone: (304) 562-0311
- Alexi LevockPhone: (304) 562-0311
- Jennifer MooreHurricane & Winfield Branch ManagerPhone: (304) 586-2339
- Charles (Chuck) NucklesCross Lanes Branch ManagerPhone: (304) 776-7904
- J P OwensPhone: (304) 757-1293